Sunday, February 10, 2008

THREE MORE DAYS!

I got to go to the big Writers Guild meeting last night, which was very cool. I met Jeff, one of my supporters, and he gave me some books written by his wife Cherie, who is another one of my supporters. (I think she's his wife.) And I met some other people.

And what was decided is that the strike will be called off on Wednesday. So I am going to read for three more days (today, which is Sunday, and Monday, and Tuesday), and see if we can all get to $2000 (with your help!), which would be awesome!

My last Readathon book that I am reading is Zink, by Cherie Bennett. She is one of my supporters. (My mom doesn't want me to use last names here, but since she wrote the book, you would have to know.) I am partway through the book and really loving it so far, and I will report on it here in a few days.

So you should just know you have helped a lot of people by being part of this Readathon, because $1842 is a lot of money. And even if you read in the paper or online that the strike is over, it isn't over really till Wednesday, and that is when my Readathon will be over.

Thank you!

No comments: