Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I FINISHED MY SECOND BOOK

As I have written before, I went to Winter Camp this weekend. While I was there, I finished my second book, Many Waters, also by Madeleine L'Engle.

Many Waters is a very biblical book about twins named Sandy and Dennis who are looking for Dutch cocoa when they accidentally get sent back to the time right before the big flood. In the story there are nephilim and seraphim to add to the biblical aspect. Sandy and Dennis get back to their own time by transporting themselves on unicorns.

This book was 310 pages. That means at a penny a page, my supporters should send $3.10 to the Writers Guild Foundation Industry Support Fund or the Actors Fund. If you didn't send in anything for the first book, then I have now read 566 pages, and you should send in $5.66. If you pledged more than a penny a page, then use a calculator to figure out what to send in.

Thank you to my new supporters, Dawn, Jim, Pat, Derrick, Karen, Jim, Christopher and Cameron.. I am now up to 72 cents a page total, and other people have pledged like $20 at a time (all the way up to $150!), and stuff like that.

I would once again like to say thank you to every single person who is supporting me. In supporting me, you are supporting the people who are out of work. So thank you.

1 comment:

Eeyore said...

Sabrina, good for you! I've been reading your mom's blog since Half-Blood Prince came out. I've been meaning to email you to add me to your list.

I'll send off a check later today for the two books you've already finished. Good choices by the way--I read the series of Time books a few years ago and really enjoyed them.

Pat (Eeyore is a screen name I've been using for a long time, which I started using at day camp even longer ago, but I'm a she not a he.)