Saturday, January 19, 2008

STILL READING

Recently I have had a cold, so I might not finish my next book for a while.

Right now I am reading the sequel to Many Waters by Madeleine L'Engle. It is called An Acceptable Time. I might start also reading a few littler books that my mom wants me to read called the Chosen Girls series. She wants to know what I think about them.

So I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you all in a while, but I am happy that I have raised $599.52 so far. I really want to get to $600 -- do you think I will do it?

I'll come back as soon as I've read more.

P.S. Oh, by the way, I know it says "posted by Janet" on here. That is my mom. But she is doing the typing and watching the comments to make sure there is nothing inappropriate. But it is me doing the posting.

4 comments:

Elizabeth R said...

Hi Sabrina,

I wrote my check today, and decided to change my pledge to 5 cents a page, backdated. So you're over $600.

Hope you feel better soon.

Janet said...

Elizabeth--

That is so awesome! Thank you!

--Sabrina

Erin said...

Hi, Sabrina. I think this is a very cool idea. Good for you doing something so proactive to help! You can put me down for a penny a page. Keep up the good work!
Erin
bilbopooh@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Hi, Sabrina. Sorry to hear about the cold. Hope you're feeling better.

And keep up the good work here.